Saturday 11th - Training At Palewell Cancelled

With the snow falling , Training is now cancelled for Saturday morning so you can inform parents today.

RE Friday Night training , I will check Bank of England and post a copy by 3.00pm. I assume the pitch is unplayable for tonight.

Please note I will wait until Saturday PM before making instruction on Sunday's HOME fixtures. 


All AWAY games are on UNTIL we hear from the opposition or the League.

No comments: